In this course, we look at the three phases of master keying. We will develop and document a master key system utilizing various progression methods. Maximum Adjacent Cut Specifications (MACS) will be discussed so that undesirable keys can be removed from your master key system. Finally, we will
Recognize and remove undesirable keys from your system. Finally we will pin a cylinder for a Master and Operating Key.
- Apply the three phases of master keying
- Develop and document master key systems
- Utilize various progression methods
- Recognize and remove undesirable keys from your system
- Pin a Cylinder for a Master and Operating Key